SEI has cooperative agreements with government as well as non-government organizations and agencies dedicated to the conservation and protection of the longleaf pine ecosystem and its inhabitants.
- North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission (NCWRC) *
- North Carolina Chapter of The Nature Conservancy (TNC) *
- North Carolina Department of Agriculture
- North Carolina Division of Parks and Recreation *
- Sandhills Area Land Trust (SALT) *
- U.S. Department of the Army/Fort Bragg Military Reservation *
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) *
- Dr. J.H. Carter III & Associates. Inc.
*Agencies that have Steering Committee representation, along with SEI, on the North Carolina Sandhills Conservation Partnership (NCSCP).